2013 AMSC National Specialty at Montgomery County Kennel Club
Parent Category: News
The 2013 AMSC National Specialty at Montgomery County will be held Thursday through Sunday, October 3-6, 2013.
Saturday October 5th
The AMSC is having a garage sale at the AMSC Annual Dinner and Meeting! This is a great opportunity to raise some serious dollars for the AMSC trophy fund. Bring your lightly used (or brand new) miniature schnauzer memorabilia -- art work, jewelry, grooming supplies, trophies... you name it ... we'll auction it off!
If you're driving, bring it with you! If you're flying and can't carry it with you, you can ship it to John Constantine or Rich & Sharon Edwards. Just contact John at
or Rich & Sharon at
if you plan to ship your items.
Shipments for the Garage Sale must be received no later than September 27th.
Any questions? Please see our flyer or contact Cathi Rohrer at
AMSC Annual Dinner & Meeting
Location: The Club at Shannondell, 2750 Egypt Road, Audubon, PA 19403
6:30pm - Cash Bar
7:15pm - Buffet
Menu (Buffet Style)
- Iced Tea, Coffee
- Multi-Grain Rolls and Honey Butter
- Caesar Salad with Focaccia Croutes or Mixed Field Greens with Balsamic Vinaigrette
- Roast Beef Au Jus with Horseradish Sauce
- Baked Ziti
- Chicken Francaise
- Herb Roasted Whole Baby Potatoes or Potatoes Au Gratin
- Triple Chocolate Cake
Please list names of individuals in the Comments
Deadline to order the Annual Dinner is September 27. Any questions, please see our flyer for more details or contact Cathi Rohrer at
Note: The Annual Meeting will follow after the dinner.
Sunday October 6th
- Roasted Turkey Breast with Fresh Mozzarella, Tomatoes and Dill Aioli
- Grilled Mediterranean Vegetable with Fresh Greens, Goat Cheese and Herb Mayo
- Honey Baked Ham with Swiss and Honey Mustard
- Rare Roast Beef with Brie and Roasted Peppers, Tarragon
- Homemade Chicken Salad with Tarragon
Please put selections in the Comments
Deadline to order the box lunch is September 27. Please see our flyer for more details.
Our host hotel will again be the Homewood Suites Valley Forge (681 Shannondell Boulevard, Audubon, PA 19403). We received wonderful feedback from the AMSC regarding this hotel and we’re fortunate that we’ve been able to secure this facility as our host hotel for 2013.
Rates are as follows:
Studio - $129 per night (king and double beds available – first come first serve basis) – sofa bed included.
1 Bedroom Suites - $149 per night (king and double beds available – first come first serve basis) – sofa bed included.
The telephone number for Homewood Suites Valley Forge is 610-539-7300. When you make your reservation, mention the “American Miniature Schnauzer Club” block. This hotel sold out last year so be sure and make your reservations as soon as possible. If you encounter any difficulty in making your reservation, please ask for Barbara Ward, Director of Sales.
Some Homewood Suites Valley Forge Features:
- Complimentary "Suite Start" Hot Breakfast Buffet daily
- Complimentary "Welcome Home Reception" with a light Dinner and Beverages (Monday through Thursday)
- Complimentary Grocery Shopping just send your list to
- Complimentary Wired and Wireless High Speed Internet access in room and all public areas
- Outdoor pool, Exercise facility, Putting Green, and Sports Court
- Plenty of grassy exercise areas for your dogs
Here is the link to the hotel should you have any additional questions: